Wednesday, July 13, 2016

PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT ::

Hello Friends, 

Received Few Queries regarding Portfolio Management Recently. 

Let me clarify things... 

1) I am a Investment Adviser by Profession, To Addition I am a SEBI Certified Investment Adviser. Also Completing the World class certification in Financial Planning CFP. 

2) I have Opted for "Fees Based" Advisory Model where I am not interested in any type of brokerage, Commission, etc. My Advisory service is available on Fees Only Basis, it may include One time, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly.. any type of duration and in some cases it may be a profit sharing model. 

3) I have been working in International Markets since last 7 years, having clients across the world. 

I have started a Specialized Advisory Service for Indian Stock Market Investors, based on Technical Analysis. 

If you are stuck in stocks, Mutual Funds, Your Portfolio is not giving you expected returns, cluttered by too many stocks, Need a Growth Oriented Investment plan. Need to restructure your portfolio... Don't worry, we will help you out... Just Call or Drop a Mail, See contact details. 

Restructuring a dead Portfolio is always important to activate your idle investment and make it Grow... !! 

Portfolio Size ? ... Do not Worry.. We are Big Enough to Handle Big Funds !!

With us, You are always in Safe Hands. 

& Traders, We have everything for you .. Equity, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Currencies, Global Markets, Commodities. 

Contact Details : 
WhatsApp & Telegram : +91 8275 298 208
Email : 4x.magician@gmail.com