Monday, September 18, 2017

NIFTY ... Going My Way ??

Hello Guys, 

Today's Post will be About NIFTY 

Yes, 
Nifty Closed Today on All Time High !! was it Expected ? The Guys who were Talking about big Downside in Nifty as an Index are now seen Celebrating the New All time High and are Talking about more upside today.. I mean really ?? is this the analysis they talk about ?? why they are called experts when they flip their targets with a slight move in Markets ?? are they really Experts in Predicting Market or Just Flipping their targets in a flash :) 

Anyways, How to Analyse Markets is their Own Business, We will Concentrate on Our Own .. 

Last time I Published a Chart through my Channels on WhatsApp and Telegram. Posting it again here, Just for your Info .. 


The Chart Explains in Simple Term, When Everyone was Selling, Why I was giving Buy Calls !! My Charts Show me the Way to trade and it is proven globally. I am not in competition with anyone here in India as I have been tested and approved by Global Markets. Experts are not meant to be confused on their views, They are expected to be Firm on their Views and Targets. 

Let's See What Happened Next... The Following Chart is Chart after Closing at all time high on Monday 18th Sep 2017. 


The Chart Proved my readings again, No Complex Indicators, No Complex Analysis.. In Simple Terms.. Market is in uptrend, Don't Miss the Bus.. Just Buy all the Dips, Now Market has crossed all time High to Settle at the Open Territory. My Targets are Still Far Away and I am Always Confident on My Readings... When Nifty was trading around 8000, I told my Subscribers Nifty won't fall before touching 10200 and xxxxx. This xxxxx thing I have already disclosed to many followers.. Will update here also, But not now.. Let My Subscribers Enjoy the ride First as they are Privileged Members. 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE RIDE till now !!

Join Our Telegram Channel For More updates and Live Trades... 

https://t.me/options2017


Disclaimer : 
Our NIFTY Plus, NIFTY Punters League and Special Options Punt Subscribers are Long with Huge Positions in Multiple Strikes and are Seating on Good Profits. 

Do Not Jump in the Trade without Risk Management !!